2012年7月11日星期三

Tungsten Carbide wedding ring review

Deciding on a wedding ring for myself was a little bit difficult because I work in a machine shop all day and knew my ring would get scratched up, banged up and probably end up looking like crap within a couple of months. I didn't want to have to take my ring off at work because I know myself and I’d lose it. Tungsten carbide is a very hard material and the rings are advertised as scratch resistant.  I purchased my ring on Chinatungsten Online a couple of months ago and have been wearing it every day at work.

I have to say that I am very impressed with this ring and I’m amazed that it still looks as new as the day I bought it.  I'm not the kind of person that will think about my ring while I'm working and try to avoid messing it up. I'm constantly clanking and scraping it on all sorts of different materials and every time I hear it I’m sure it’s going to leave a mark.  I also use abrasive hand cleaner all of the time and this thing still has it’s polished finish.

I definitely recommend a tungsten carbide ring to anyone who knows they're going to be hard on their ring.  This thing seems indestructible.

没有评论:

发表评论